SE¼ Sec 19, 2S, 1W
735 New Light Church Rd., beside residential drive 1/8 mi S of hwy
A white board fence beside the residential drive of 735 New Light Church Rd. encloses the graves and inscribed tombstones of Ronnie D. Cooper (1959-1961) and Opal E. Cooper (1934-1995). The enclosure, about 16 feet square, is situated perhaps 1/8 mile south of the paved road. The child's grave was, reportedly, moved here from a first interment in New Light Church Cemetery.