S extrem. SE¼ HS Lot 86, N extrem NE¼ HS Lot 90
on an eastward projection of Wildcat Alley off Casora Dr.; 3/8 mi. E of Casora Dr.
A graveyard lying a little southwest of the buildings of Wakulla Middle School in the north part of Medart has nine or more gravestones inscribed to persons of the surname Hill who died as far back as 1916. The site fits very well the locating directions given in the 1940-41 veterans' graves registration for a site recorded there as "Hill (Colored) Cemetery" (the section-township-range datum given in 1940-41 contradicts the directions and is evidently erroneous). Since no burials of veterans were recorded then for the Hill site, it is not possible to confirm the site near Wakulla Middle School as the recorded Hill site by tombstone inscriptions.
The county tax roll presently lists the graveyard, or the greater part of it dedicated on record and well maintained, as York Donaldson Cemetery; the tombstone of York Donaldson (1894-1981) is here. Official maps label what appears to be this site as Ezell Cemetery, although no tombstones here give that name. (Another cemetery recorded by the veterans' project as Allen Cemetery, but not reported now for many years, evidently was recorded for a site quite near this same place; neither of the two veterans whose graves were recorded for that site are commemorated by any stone in this site adjacent to Wakulla Middle School.)